Happy Friday lovelies! I snapped this photos on my way to work one morning because it just feels like Spring is now upon us. I just want to thank you all for your kind messages and tweets last week. I can't tell you how much they helped me through a difficult time.
I am happy to report I am doing much better and looking forward to the weekend. We have some great things with family planned so stay tuned! What are your plans for the weekend?
Have a great weekend!
ps. I'm not sure if I mentioned this on the blog, but some wonderful Twitter friends and I started a book club. Let me know if your interested in joining there's still time before our discussion on March 30.
- I said it before and I'll say it again, I love how Em ever so classically and elegantly puts items together. I love this rainbow grouping.
- I've never visited New England before, but Kayla's photos make me want to asap!
- Check out my friend Susan being interviewed by my friend Lindsey on her new Francophile feature.
- Designer Kasia has created some new bags in aid for Japan. Check them out here and please help to support this cause.
- Good people do exist, like the one in Krista's The Lady in The Red Coat Story.
- I'm with Jen. I watch Chuck's Day Off for Chuck...Not the food.
- Check out Twitter friend Sarah's new blog.
- Recently found this cool blog. Nethering our fest. Check it out!