Happy Friday Y'all! I am so excited for this weekend as we have a ton of fun things planned. While this week got off to a rocky start with the stomach bug and snow storm but I'm happy to report that I'm feeling better and the snow is starting to melt.
I've also decided (much thanks to your feedback) to feature photos that I take throughout the week in the Friday Favorites post too. Hopefully you enjoy them and seeing what went on in my life this past week.
So what about you? What are your plans for this weekend? Hopefully it's warmer where you are and you can go out and enjoy the outdoors. Me, I plan on staying in and cooking with Babcia & family. Also hosting a girl's movie night tonight, although I'm not sure what we are watching. Got any recommendations?
Have a great weekend! xo
- I am in LOVE with this video Lindsey @ Lost In Cheeseland posted. Around the world in 2000 photos.
- Fantastic site Sweetopia complied a list of the best online resources on how to flood/ice cookies.
- From Cupcakes Take the Cake, LeSportsac has a new cupcake fabric design. LOVE!
- I can't wait to try these Banana Espresso Reese's Pieces muffins from Steph's Bite By Bite.
- Katie's toffee squares look delicious!!
- In my mind The Merry Gourmet can do no wrong. Please check out her site!
- Check out Amber's latest post. It's so refreshing to see a blogger write about real emotions, thoughts & feelings.
- Love Kate's latest post about tapas in Seville.